Friday, July 13, 2007

Hi

This is my first blog so let me tell you a little about myself.

My husband has his blog on here. He goes by the name of Xian Husband. We have two children. Our son (Jr) is 7 and our daughter (Mini Me) is 4.

Jr is very much like his dad in a lot of ways but he is a good mix of both of us. You would almost think that Mini Me was cloned because she is exactly like me. In some ways it's good but I am not ready for the teenage years.


I am a Christian. I am very involved in our church. I teach the children and a women's class. I work at a Christian School so I am home for the summer.

I started a blog because I have a lot of stupid friends who claim to be Christians but they keep doing idiotic things that they know that they shouldn't be doing. I have talked to a few people about their issues but I don't seem to feel that I can totally speak my mind. I am hoping that I will speak it here.

Thanks. Happy reading. Most of my posting will be at night since that is when I do my best work.

Oh and unlike XH my posts are short. ;)

9 comments:

Christian Husband said...

Welcome to the club, babe. Hope you have fun with us here.

Recovering Soul said...

Thank GOD for shorter posts than from XH...
:)

Mev Dominee said...

Hi Z (sorry I am too lazy to copy and paste)

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Nice to see you around.
hope you have many wonderfull days blogging here.

;-)

Sailor said...

Hi Z (I think Mev may have found your new nickname), glad to meet you- I'm a long-time reader and occasional commenter on your husband's blog, and look forward to seeing what you have to say about stupid things people do.

Therese in Heaven said...

Zanaleigh,

I am sincerely delighted to meet XH's better half! :) Welcome to our neighborhood. Its great to have you join us.

Oh, and I might be in the minority, but I like XH's long posts. :)

Emily said...

Just dropping by to say g'day. Xian Husband and I seem to disagree on almost everything but we still visit! So it will be fun to hear your take on things.

Desmond Jones said...

Welcome to the 'hood, Z. Hope you can have some fun with the rest of us all. . .

I can't help thinking that, if you're as opinionated and pugnacious as you and XH seem to imply you are, I wish I could be a fly on your wall sometime. . .

Or, I could just be totally off-the-wall mistaken. . .

;)

Zanaleigh said...

I haven't really read XH's posts so I can't answer that Des.
I do have a strong opinion though. I usually share it the most with people I am most comfortable with so XH gets the most of it.

Val said...

Hi Z, I am way behind on my usual blog-surfing but I'm happy to see you "joining the club"! I enjoy CH's blog...